Meditation 101 Live™ – Worldwide Free Online Meditation with Tracy Friend
Meditation is a foundational practice for living a good-feeling life and meditating regularly brings a greater sense of peace, focus and inspiration.
Meditation 101 live webinars have been bringing relaxation and peace to people’s lives across the world since 2010. With meditation and visualisation, these powerful free 30 minute broadcasts feature beautiful sounds and music to uplift, energise and inspire.
• Experience the benefit of the enhanced collective energy of meditating with other people, whilst being in the comfort of your own home or office.
• Each meditation includes an introduction, followed by a time in which to meditate in whatever way is easy and natural to you.
• Tracy then guides you through a visualisation enabling you to focus on living your ideal life.
Truly inspirational, loved it, thank you.
Really loved being able to just switch on and meditate.
After registering below, you will receive your link by email to participate 30 minutes prior to the event starting on the day of the event. The email will have the subject ‘MEDITATION 101 LIVE ACCESS LINK’.
Before registering for an event please ensure that your computer meets the standard system requirements detailed below.
Registration for the event will close 90 minutes prior to the start time, any requests sent after that time will not be processed.
Please note that the mediation and visualisation are pre-recorded to ensure sound quality however participation with Tracy and other people from across the world is live.
Days I would like to participate in Meditation 101 Live, Week Commencing Monday 20th May 2013 (UK time):
Please click the following link to share Meditation 101 Live with a friend/(s) Email This Page
Platform: Any operating system.
Please note if you are using a Mac, that Meditation 101 Live works best with the Safari browser.
Minimum hardware requirements: sound card (most computers have this as standard), speakers or headphones and at least a 256 kbps internet connection.
Supplementary software: Adobe Flash Player to be installed which is free to download and is available from the following website: Adobe Flash Player. Please note that you may need to restart your computer after installing Adobe Flash Player in order for it to work.
If you have problems connecting:
• Ensure that your internet browser version is up to date.
• Remove Adobe Flash Player, restart your computer and reinstall it from Adobe Flash Player.