- If the following message is appearing on the Media Player: “The Station is down. Please try again later.” please try refreshing the web page by pressing “F5” or by clicking the refresh button in the web browser. Alternatively, you can copy the link into another web browser to access the meditation through that.
- Please note that Meditation 101 requires Adobe Flash Player for the broadcast.
- If you cannot hear any sound please click the play button on the media player to refresh your page and connect to Meditation 101 Live.
- If you joined Meditation 101 Live at the scheduled time and you didn’t hear the beginning of the meditation please refresh your web page by pressing “F5” or by clicking the refresh button in the web browser.
- If you have just joined Meditation 101 Live and the audio skips, please press “F5” or click the refresh button in the web browser to refresh the page.
- There have been some instances where Meditation 101 Live hasn’t worked in a particular web browser but has worked in a different one. If you have access to another web browser you may also wish to try that. Meditation 101 Live works best with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- If you cannot access the meditation and you have any other devices through which you can access the internet such as a laptop or mobile phone you may also wish to try that.
- Please note you can also try the following link to access Meditation 101 Live:
- If you are still experiencing problems connecting please email email@example.com