Whether you are wanting to attract new experiences, relationships and situations or a greater sense of well-being, this workshop will show you how.
Tracy shares what she has learnt and pioneered through facilitating hundreds of events across the UK, US and Asia over the last decade, about what works when applying the Law of Attraction. With simple and transformative processes including written exercises and meditation, you will empower yourself with a proven practical approach to personal development. Tracy’s pioneering presentation delivering The Law of Attraction Centre technology is optimistic and soothing, whilst bringing empowering results on all subjects. Inspiring, comprehensive handouts are also provided.
Key benefits of attending this workshop:
– Learn the principles of manifestation
– Discover how to attract more of what you want: abundance, improved relationships, health & well-being or any other desire
– Determine how to incorporate the Law of Attraction into your daily life
– Begin to enjoy your life more
– Let go of any negative thought habits that have been blocking your dreams and ambitions
The event is suitable for you whether you are new to the Law of Attraction principles or you have been applying them for longer.
Please bring a pen and something to lean on for writing.
The workshop is taking place in the Conference Room at St James’s Church. The Conference Room is situated in the basement of the Rectory Building (not in the Church). The entrance to the rooms can be found on Church Place, which runs between Piccadilly and Jermyn Street (opposite Costa Coffee). Please access the rooms down the staircases on Church Place where the red sign reads “Church Hall Conference Room”. If you can’t find the room please do not ring the bell of the flat marked private, but please go to the Rectory reception on the other side of the building for assistance.
Workshop terms and conditions:
– Please note that it is necessary to be aged 18 years or older to attend events.
– Cancellations 91 days or more before the start date of the workshop 50% of the workshop cost is non-refundable, cancellations 61-90 days before the start date of the workshop 75% of the workshop cost is non-refundable and cancellations 60 days or less before the start date of the workshop 100% of the workshop cost is non-refundable.